- Be able to work in a clean and efficient manner.
- Be capable of performing repetitive tasks and manual labour.
- Work with close attention to detail and care for the product and processes.
- Communicate clearly and courteously in a team setting.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Be able to keep organized records proficiently using Microsoft Office.
- Under the supervision of the Dried Product Processing Team Lead or his/her assigned alternate, the Dried Product Personnel will be responsible for executing the following tasks:
- Milling, decarboxylation, and packaging of dried product.
- Organizing storage spaces for dried product.
- Clean and sanitize all equipment used in processing of dried product.
- Keep records of all processes and report these to senior staff members.
- In addition to their primary tasks, Dried Product Personnel may aid the Harvest Team or the Oil Processing team as required.
- The ideal candidate has a High school diploma required, post secondary is an asset.
- An understanding of Health Canada’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is an asset.
- Bilingualism is an important asset.
Candidates must also be able and willing to work from our Gatineau (Masson-Anger sector) facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the HEXO team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are no openings in your area, we will keep your details on file for future consideration. Check our website regularly for updates.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.