Production | Belleville, ON | Permanent | Full Time
We are currently seeking Dried Processing Team Leads
- Ensure all daily dried product processing plans are complete with production metrics and compliance information.
- Contribute to dried processing production by ensuring teams adhere to systems, policies, and procedures.
- Communicate with the outside departments in order to organize day to day operations.
- Maintain work flow for milling, decarboxylation, product preparation and pre roll production of dried product by monitoring each step of the process and participating as required.
- Observe production control points and equipment, as well as monitor personnel and resources to assure quality standards are met.
- Daily implementation of cost reductions and develop reporting procedures and systems.
- Facilitate corrections to malfunctions within the production process.
- Maintain quality control by observing organizational standards and working closely with the Quality Assurance team.
- Provide production information by compiling, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answer questions and respond to information requests.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintain compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Back up miscellaneous positions in production as required.
- Promote and ensure that safe working procedures and practices are always adhered to i.e. Health and Safety, PPE, dress code requirements.
- Degree/Diploma in science or similar field of study
- Management experience
- Manufacturing experience is an asset
- Critical/logical thinking – identify issues, assess the situation and provide the best solution
- Impeccable organizational skills – working with tight timelines and frequent change. One must rely on their organisational skills in order to complete tasks in a timely fashion.
- Critical/logical thinking – identify problems and provide the best possible solutions
- Very strong leadership skills – mentorship is critical for company goals to be accomplished
- Excellent communication skills – working with people across the manufacturing process, communicate new ideas effectively
- Creative thinking and excellent problem-solving skills – ability to troubleshoot by seeing past what is established and create new ways of operating
- Ability to work under pressure – must be able to troubleshoot at an advanced level. If a problem is delaying manufacturing, they must be able to come up with quick and effective solutions
- Commercial awareness – usually working within strict time and budgetary constraints
How to Apply
Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada and must not have a legal impediment to work.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.