We are currently seeking Dried Processing Supervisors
- Maintain dried product processes in conjunction with the schedule put forth by Dried Product Manager and Production Planner.
- Work in collaboration with the Quality Assurance department to lot certain dried products for sale and for the submission of samples to be sent for analysis.
- Maintain work flow for, milling, decarboxylation, product preparation and pre roll production of dried product by analyzing production reports created by Team Leads.
- Observe production control points and equipment, as well as monitor personnel allocation and resources to assure quality standards are met.
- Implement cost reductions and help develop reporting procedures and systems.
- Create solutions to malfunctions within the production process.
- Provide production information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answer questions and respond to information requests.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing team leads on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintain compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Back up miscellaneous positions in production as required.
- Promote and ensure that safe working procedures and practices are always adhered to i.e. Health and Safety, PPE, dress code requirements.
- Make production schedules so that they effectively fulfill current production plans created by the Production Planner.
- Analyze and compile data as it relates to Milling, Decarbing, Pre Rolls, and any additional processes that are added to the department.
- Continuously work to optimize all processes.
- Effectively manage all team leads, specialists and personnel where applicable.
- Work with outside departments to help the department grow in both size and effectiveness throughout the ongoing expansion process.
- Any additional tasks that are deemed necessary by the Dried Processing Manager
- Degree/Diploma in science or similar field of study
- Over 2 years of management experience
- Manufacturing experience is an asset
- Impeccable organizational skills – working with tight timelines and frequent change. One must rely on their organisational skills in order to complete tasks in a timely fashion.
- Critical/logical thinking – identify problems and provide the best possible solutions
- Very strong leadership skills – mentorship is critical for company goals to be accomplished
- Excellent communication skills – working with people across the manufacturing process, communicate new ideas effectively
- Creative thinking and excellent problem-solving skills – ability to troubleshoot by seeing past what is established and create new ways of operating
- Ability to work under pressure – must be able to troubleshoot at an advanced level. If a problem is delaying manufacturing, they must be able to come up with quick and effective solutions.