Production | Belleville, ON | Permanent | Full Time
We are currently seeking Dried Processing Personnel who will be responsible for milling, decarboxylation, product prep, production and packaging of pre rolls.
- Participate in and maintain work flow for each step of the post-harvest production: milling, decarboxylation, product prep, product and packaging;
- Clean and maintain equipment and facilities used in the process;
- Collaborating with the Quality Assurance team to lot dried product for sale
- Always adhere to safe and sanitary working procedures and practices;
- Assisting the Oil Product processing team as required.
- Strong ability to work within a team
- Strong positive attitude
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
How to Apply
Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada and must not have a legal impediment to work.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.