Sales | Kanata, ON | Permanent | Full Time
Reporting to the VP of Sales Operations and Customer Experience, the Director of Sales Operations will manage HEXO’s sales operations, including providing support where needed to ensure successful business operations.
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, reporting, forecasting quota and management, sales process optimization, sales development, and planning;
- Conduct business planning processes to measure performance;
- Keep accurate sales operations records & help modify existing sales operations processes, create budgets, and allocate resources to reach all sales operations goals;
- Monitor operational performance and lead business meetings to recommend changes to operations;
- Provide strategic sales planning, forecasting at regular intervals, analyzing all sales operations, and modifying them to make them more efficient without sacrificing effectiveness and quality;
- Work with key stakeholders to increase productivity and facilitate sales operations by educating others on their company offerings;
- Work with the various functions to ensure that revenue forecasts align with delivery capacities;
- Partner with Sales Leaders and Finance Forecasting teams to ensure the demand planning process delivers an agreed upon, workable volume and revenue forecast;
- Provide Capacity and productivity analysis;
- Implement Quota Distribution Templates and quota setting guidelines;
- Help in Preparing QBR decks for executives.
- 15+ years’ experience as a disciplined revenue operations and management professional. Track record of accurate forecasting, building and effectively managing large and diverse teams, and putting the appropriate processes and infrastructure in place to drive growth within a high growth company;
- Proven ability to lead and scale sales operations of significant scope through growth periods;
- Success as a leader. Proven ability to attract, develop, and retain superstar level talent
- Strategic thinker – able to operate as a senior leader and influence go to market and company strategy. Proven ability to formulate a high-level strategy, then convert into a tactical plan and execute on that plan;
- Business savvy; solid understanding of finance, production, operations, engineering, marketing, etc. and how these functions relate to and impact sales;
- “Hands-on” operating style and approach but a view towards the future and willingness to invest in people development and in developing an organization that will support a large company;
- Action and results oriented, demonstrating a bias to action. Meets commitments; pragmatic and tough minded. Able to lead others to make correct decisions. Sets appropriate expectations and holds people accountable;
- Technically competent. Understands the inner workings of the business and translate that knowledge into benefits for a customer;
- Highly self-aware, collaborative, transparent and open to feedback.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Kanata location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the HEXO Corp. team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Sales team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.