- Assess and determine feasibility of the implementation of a Global Food Safety Initiatives program. Lead the design and implementation if feasible.
- Responsible for the manufacture of safe quality foods that meet the requirements of all regulatory agencies and our customers.
- Manage compliance within the edible manufacturing team by ensuring global, regional and local processes, policies, SOPs and working instructions are adhered to.
- Formulates or approves short- or long-term operating objectives in areas such as cost reduction, quality, and new product integration as undertaken at the plant level.
- Implements, plans, and schedules to assure achievement of appropriate volume of production ensuring product meets targeted return on assets employed and contribution to sales and profits.
- Defines and directs the administration plant or facility policies within the framework and intent of the company’s manufacturing charter.
- Ensures product quality meets established standards and that costs are within budget.
- Assists in the development and implementation of capital plans related to production improvement or expansion.
- Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions and revalidations.
- Directs the maintenance of a safe and healthy working environment by eliminating hazards, training employees, and promoting safety awareness.
- Manages and/or provides appropriate support for support functions such as accounting/finance human resources information technology.
- Directs trains and develops team.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Manufacturing Officer
- 10+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferred Manufacturing Engineer, Food Science, Business, etc.
- Must have great collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively work closely with cross functional teams
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and ERP systems
- Solid technical knowledge of manufacturing operations and basic understanding of accounting and human resources disciplines
- Financial analysis skills
- Knowledge of HACCP and Health and Safety Regulations
- Lean Continuous Improvement
- Comfortable and effective in dealing with all levels of the diverse workforce as well as Government Regulators
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Belleville location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Edibles Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.