Financial Controls | Kanata, ON | Permanent | Full Time
The Director, Corporate Finance will oversee the disclosure and reporting compliance process, treasury functions and risk management of the company.
- Responsible for all external financial reporting including compliance with appropriate regulatory requirements including the AMF and SEC;
- Ensuring compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Managing the Company’s disclosure documents including Financial Statements, Management Discussion & Analysis, Annual Information Form;
- Quarterly preparation of material for Audit Committee and Board meetings.
Treasury and Risk Management
- Directing and managing treasury related activities within the company;
- Management of the Company’s risk management and insurance program;
- Oversight of Company’s stock option plan.
- Coach, mentor and develop a high-performance, motivated Corporate Finance team. This includes recruiting, hiring, training, and development of staff as well as providing timely feedback on performance.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a senior finance role within a public company;
- Experience should encompass start-up, private and public companies;
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is required;
- Master’s degree (MBA) or Certified Public Account (CPA) highly desired;
- Strong leadership, communication and staff development skills required.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Kanata location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the HEXO Corp. team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Financial Controls and Planning team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.