Information Services | Gatineau, QC | Permanent | Full Time
The Development Manager oversees Development staff and contractors to develop, test, deploy and support software and integration assets for Hexo. Reporting to the Director Applications, the manager is responsible for the DevOps process and system lifecycle, as well as technical architecture oversight of all Information Services (IS) projects.
- Lead a growing development team and contractors, focused on providing timely and quality software.
- Develop rigorous DevOps processes that manage the system lifecycle, sprints and releases, per Project Management’s recommended methodologies.
- Provide Technical Architecture oversight on all applications to ensure consistency in corporate Master Data, integrations and consistent flow of data and documents.
- Ensure Security design and architecture are incorporated into all processes to ensure that corporate and personal information is stored appropriately to minimize breaches and threats.
- Work with the Project Management Office and Business Analysts to define projects and provide timelines for successful deployments of new projects and backlog improvements.
- Work with Service Desk team to provide training and level 2 support for existing applications.
- Work with vendors in establishing Service level agreements and manage contracts, including level 3 support.
- Manage the cloud and hosting providers in ensuring level 3 support, as well as ongoing maintenance and patching.
- Work with the compliance manager in providing ongoing documentation for ICFR and SOX compliance.
- Document changes to the enterprise as determined from the weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings.
- Strong technical skills.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant IT experience.
- Proven track record in developing architecture design, integration and customizations
- University degree or college diploma in an information technology discipline.
- Experience Microsoft Azure DevOps or similar technology (Jira, Github) is an asset
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.