- Coordinate the removal of all product from growing zones (grow bags and cannabis stalks)
- Coordinate the destruction of all waste cannabis material produced on site. (stalks, leaves, branches and non-conform product, full mothers, dried product and concentrate)
- Do regular checks on all destruction equipment, and coordinate timely fixes of this equipment with the Facilities Team.
- Ensure the team has documented all destruction in order to stay in compliance with Health Canada.
- Ensure complete data metrics are routinely updated by team members.
- Organize and collect data on a daily and weekly basis in order to help the Destruction Supervisor determine efficiencies, forecast required labour and spec equipment.
- Ensure that entire team follows proper safety procedures and compliance set forth by Health Canada.
Including all of the above-mentioned tasks, the Destruction Team Lead will know and follow all sanitation regulations, as well as, security regulations in all their performed tasks. They will strictly follow all the operational procedures they are assigned to as described by the SOPs. They will work efficiently and accurately to promote the quality of the product. They will be punctual, reliable, and will maintain a good work atmosphere with their colleagues. They will also remain flexible and available to the hours of work, as they are demanded by the production output. They will also be expected to apply for their ARPIC certification.
- Must pass all necessary security checks.
- Post-secondary required with a discipline in agriculture or another comparable field.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other data entry systems
- Perform manual labour inside and outside
- Be able to lift 10 kg regularly
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau (Masson-Angers) facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you are interested in joining the HEXO Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Harvest team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.