- Remove all product from growing zones (grow bags and stalks)
- Ensure destruction of all waste cannabis material produced on site. (stalks, leaves, branches and non-conform product, full mothers, dried product and concentrate)
- Help monitor destruction equipment and report issues to superiors.
- Help document all destruction in order to stay in compliance with Health Canada.
- Take down data metrics in spreadsheets for use in efficiency analysis by Team Leads.
- Help Team Leads coordinate a days’ work and help ensure proper procedure is followed throughout the team.
Including all of the above-mentioned tasks, the Destruction Specialist will know and follow all sanitation regulations, as well as, security regulations in all their performed tasks. They will strictly follow all the operational procedures they are assigned to as described by the SOPs. They will work efficiently and accurately to promote the quality of the product. They will be punctual, reliable, and will maintain a good work atmosphere with their colleagues. They will also remain flexible and available to the hours of work, as they are demanded by the production output. They will also be expected to apply for their ARPIC certification.
- Must pass all necessary security checks.
- High school diploma required, post secondary is an asset.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other data entry systems
- Perform manual labour inside and outside
- Be able to lift 10 kg regularly
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau (Masson-Angers) facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you are interested in joining the HEXO Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Harvest team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.