Primary responsible person for the Company’s Contract Lifecycle Management. Review, draft and support negotiations of commercial and internal contracts, for all business units. Identify and lead process improvements, to streamline and increase efficiencies of Contract Lifecycle Management.
- Deployment and implementation of a Contract Lifecycle Management system
- Review, draft and support negotiations of commercial and internal contracts, for all business units
- Retain strong legal, regulatory and ﬁnancial knowledge by interacting with and seeking guidance from senior colleagues at HEXO Corp
- Provide training and awareness to all relevant groups on corporate and ﬁnancial contract matters
- Managing and maintaining contract database
- Risk Assessment, mitigation and recommendations for transactions (contract due diligence), contractual documents, and other agreements
- Develop, maintain and adhere to compliance monitoring of relevant policies, process and revenue recognition standards and guidelines
- Be an integral part of the Legal Team and work closely with all colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5yrs experience leading negotiations and drafting contract documents
- Proven experience in retail, pharmaceutical or similar industry, within a legal department is an asset
- Proﬁcient in all Microsoft Oﬃce applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Eﬀective communication both verbally and written with customers and internal and external
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working under pressure with time-sensitive projects
- Bilingual, French is an asset
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.