As part of the clinical and Medical affairs team and reporting to the Director of Clinical Research and Medical Affairs, the incumbent will ensure execution of the Cannabinoids Clinical development strategy and operations through literature research, study design and conduct as well as presentation and reporting.
- Search and synthetize relevant medical and scientific information about Cannabis clinical applications and strategies, that is consistent, current and accurate.
- Capture clinical cases from literature about safety and effectiveness of Cannabinoids derivates in different use and formulations.
- Act as main contact person and liaise with CRO and prepare/update clinical data from ongoing clinical trials.
- Support the Director of Clinical Research and Medical Affairs and the Innovation team in terms of Clinical program strategy, design, data interpretation and presentations.
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external partners to support innovation and new platforms development.
- Promote Hexo’ Scientific and Medical exposure by preparing manuscripts, oral and poster presentations as well as attending conferences and workshops, as needed.
- May Supervise a group of Scientists and Associates in clinical development.
- Minimum 7 years experience in Clinical research, ideally in CRO
- MSc, RN, PhD in Science and Medical programs (e.g. Pharmaceutical Sciences, Neurology, Biology)
- Experience with literature searches and full-text document retrieval
- Experience with Cannabis research (oral, Inhaled, Edibles products) is an asset
- Superb medical/scientific writing and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously – Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent time and project management skills with proven ability to manage
- Ability to travel up to 10%, some international
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Montreal (Quebec) location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Innovation Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.