We are currently seeking a Cleaning Specialist who will report to the Facilities and Security Manager. The Cleaning Specialist will work closely with other Facilities staff to ensure that office spaces, shared spaces and production areas are cleaned in accordance with Standards Operating Procedures and Health Canada requirements. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Clean various workspaces in accordance with the pre-established schedule.
- Ensure cleaning of offices spaces: sweep and mop floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting and upholstered furniture.
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as lunchrooms and washrooms.
- Empty Trash containers and recycling bins.
- Periodically wash windows and walls.
- Clean walkways, hallways, walls and/or counters in the Production area in accordance with SOP and ACMPR requirements. This includes greenhouses, laboratories and other secured areas.
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial cleaning is an asset.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Demonstrated work ethic, attention to detail and ability to follow strict SOP is required.
- This is a full-time, permanent job which offers excellent benefits.