We are currently seeking a full time Cleaning and Sanitation Team Lead.
- Cleaning and upkeep of offices, public areas, washrooms, storage spaces, processing rooms, employee cafeteria and locker rooms;
- Complete cleanings tasks as per the company’s standard operating procedures following daily, weekly, monthly and periodic cleaning strict schedules;
- Recording of all cleaning and sanitation tasks completion as per the company’s standard operating procedures;
- Reporting all security related matter as required by the company policy;
- Responding promptly to requests and job tasks as assigned by supervisors;
- Proper use and care of equipment and report defects;
- Reporting all maintenance defects in the facility;
- Keeping Cleaning & Sanitation closets clean, tidy and properly stocked at all times;
- Actively participate in the company’s recycling program;
- Reports to C&S Supervisor and C&S Manager;
- Monitor and guide Cleaning Specialists to ensure timely and effective completion of their daily tasks;
- Cooperate with the Supervisor and other Team Leads to ensure overall success of the department and provide training to Cleaning Specialists;
- Liaise with other operation departments’ team leads and supervisors;
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must be flexible to work a variety of shifts including but not limited to evenings and weekends;
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended period of time; lift and carry up to 25 pounds;
- Commercial cleaning experience preferred;
- Ability to use computerized equipment and cleaning machines;
- Excellent time management skills, diligent and complete work in a timely manner;
- Demonstrate flexibility and sound work ethics;
- Oral and written communication skills in English and French;
- Ability to work in a team or independently with little to no supervision;
- Ability to work at a high standard with an excellent eye for detail
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau (Masson-Angers) facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Cleaning and Sanitation Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.