Procurement | Kanata, ON | Permanent | Full Time
Reporting to the Manager of Procurement, the Purchaser drives large, irregular procurement projects such as the sourcing of equipment, consulting services, new production supplies and any other non-scheduled, high level procurement project.
- Collaborate with internal departments to understand needs and upcoming requirements;
- Research new and existing supplier base, both locally and overseas;
- Execute contract negotiations, in compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Verify speciﬁcations and negotiate payment terms;
- Track projects to ensure adequate progress on the part of our suppliers, assuring timely delivery of goods and service in accordance with established quality standards;
- Identify cost saving opportunities;
- Provide purchase planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends;
- Coordinate with the Legal and Finance departments for project approval, as required;
- Be available for travel as needed, including visiting suppliers as part of process;
- Complete all other related tasks.
- 3 years of experience required
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Kanata location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Procurement Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.