Innovation | Kanata, ON | Permanent | Full Time
As a member of HEXO’s high performing Innovation team, you will work closely with functional leaders to review our existing processes, gather business requirements, develop detailed process maps and workflows, and elevate our business processes to the next level. Reporting to the Director of Innovation Management, you will use your excellent communication skills, analytical mindset and attention to detail to ensure that our cross-functional project teams know what to do and how to work together to drive projects through our product innovation pipeline. Your ultimate goal will be to enable to the Innovation team to do what they do best: develop industry leading, award winning and innovative products.
- Conduct baseline reviews of existing processes, tools and templates to identify business needs and gaps;
- Facilitate process workshops and interview key stakeholders from relevant functional groups to elicit business requirements, challenges and opportunities;
- Develop business requirements documents to clearly illustrate the needs of the cross-functional project teams;
- Develop detailed workflow maps and decision trees for current and future processes;
- Facilitate training workshops and education sessions with key stakeholders and business users responsible for owning/participating in the processes;
- Monitor, measure and provide feedback on process performance as part of continuous process improvement;
- Provide ongoing support to the Innovation Management team in implementing new processes, tools and templates;
- Conduct ongoing research on best practices and tools to support business process optimization and project management functions;
- Develop training material and documentation as needed to support the deployment of new or improved business processes and tools;
- Provide support to the Innovation Management team with additional duties as required from time to time.
- You hold a minimum undergraduate degree from a recognized University in a relevant discipline;
- You have 5 – 10 years of experience in consumer-packaged goods, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, product development, marketing, or other relevant industries;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of business analysis or equivalent experience;
- You have sound knowledge of business process design and project management methodologies;
- You are able to manage and execute multiple initiatives concurrently and autonomously;
- You are a self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and creative individual;
- You can adapt to changing circumstances in a fast-paced, cross-functional team-based environment;
- You can easily simplify the complex for a broader audience, as well as listen, manage and influence stakeholders;
- You have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- You have strong written and oral communications skills;
- You have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Project;
- Other capabilities that would win us over (nice to have’s):
- You hold one of the following (or equivalent) certifications: Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP), Project Management Professional (PMP);
- You have working knowledge of cannabis regulations and/or experience working in the cannabis industry or a related regulated environment;
- You have experience working across organizational boundaries on local and multi-site initiatives;
- You are fluent in English and French.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Kanata location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.