Applications Engineering | Gatineau, QC | Permanent | Full Time
The BI developer will assist the Data Engineer in preparing data flows, including Extract, Transform, Load processes. This will enable the organization to build and maintain a Data Warehouse and Data Marts, in order for HEXO to access data, information and knowledge. The developer will need to ensure that data collected, stored and presented meets Data Quality standards and that databases are maintained per the engineer’s specifications and methodology.
- Translate business requirements into ETL processes;
- Develop, test and maintain a robust data architecture;
- Monitor and optimize pipeline performance and data quality;
- Design and enhance data warehouse models and DataMart’s;
- Drive and evolve our BI Architecture for flexibility & scalability;
- Conduct data analysis and data profiling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or a related program;
- Proven experience as a BI Developer (4+ years experience);
- Excellent knowledge of data warehouses/DataMart’s, digital analytics and data modeling;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL language;
- Technically strong in ETL concept, design and development;
- Knowledge of Hadoop/Spark is an asset;
- Experience with the following tools:
- Azure suite (Data Lake Storage, SQL Data Warehouse, Data Factory)
- SQL server, MySQL
- Talend, SSIS
- PowerBI, Tableau
- Effective communication skills in French and English (verbal and written).
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau location and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Applications Engineering, please send us your resume via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.