Business Development | Gatineau, QC | Permanent | Full Time
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Business Development, the suitable candidate for the position of Business Development Manager will acquire and manage new Fortune 500 client relationships. The ideal candidate will have experience in working with large enterprise B2B sales. Candidates will bring skills related to strategic analysis and go to market strategies. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for developing / maintaining relationships with our clients, as well as negotiating new contracts. The Business Development Manager will partner with internal stakeholders to ensure relationship and market growth as well as gathering key market date and competitive strategies. Contribution to revenue development and strategic business planning will be crucial.
- Identify potential opportunities in the targeted markets and complete appropriate research on the prospective client or partner’s business and market needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients or partners, while maintaining and growing existing client relationships
- Partner with stakeholders to create contract-winning proposals for current & new opportunities
- Travel as required to deliver and facilitate presentations with prospective clients or partners
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with Innovation Design and Engineering as well as production teams to ensure deliverables are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain current on industry changes
- Demonstrated achievement in enterprise B2B sales or negotiations
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop creative solutions
- Bilingual oral and written (French and English)
- Ability and desire to work in a fastpaced environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills with ability to see the strategic landscape
- Must be willing and available for travel.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.