We are currently seeking for a business analyst in the Information Services department to collect requirements, prepare traceability matrix, organize testing, document processes, draft training manuals.
- Work with key stakeholders to apply process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- You will identify and own requirements and act as the alternate go-to source.
- Facilitate workshops to document current business processes and technical systems; identify areas of opportunity to gain efficiencies.
- Recommends process improvements.
- Write clear agile stories that help propel engineering and manufacturing work for our Belleville location Obtain and consolidate feedback from various key stakeholders.
- Guide and co-ordinate the planning, designing, execution and validation of the test cases with the users and ensure that the user tests comply with the established standards and practices.
- Assist with change management planning and delivery.
- Assess and document impacts and plan for risk mitigation.
- Communicate project progress to stakeholders.
- Support Product Owners in maximizing overall process efficiency.
- Participate in planning, demos, committees and retrospectives.
- Execute roadmaps based on client feedback and analytics insights.
- University degree/college diploma
- 3-5 years progressive business analysis/business consulting experience
- 8-10 years’ experience supporting and leading large/enterprise-wide manufacturing projects
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a multi-faceted role within a high paced, fast growing environment
- Demonstrated experience successfully working with business analysis methodologies, performance measurements and business process modelling
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of business transformation
- Familiarity with business assessment tools (e.g. feasibility studies, business cases, cost/benefit analysis, project sizing and costing) is an asset.
- Strong ability to work with and influence all levels of leadership
- Experience reviewing/documenting work processes and working with operational teams to improve on work processes
- Experience working in an agile Scrum / matrix environment an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong Presentation and facilitation skills – skilled at Visio
- Lean/Six Sigma experience or accreditation an asset
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience an asset
- Cannabis Sector experience an asset
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.