The successful candidate will focus on SharePoint and Office 365 and its adoption and use at HEXO. SharePoint and Office use cases include document collaboration, business process support, and intranet. Ideally the candidate will possess strong enterprise level experience supporting solutions in electronic document management, workflow, and business process modelling and automation tools. As a key competency, applicants must possess solid technical and administrative skills in Office and SharePoint, including designing and deploying SharePoint sites and templates.
- Work with business analysts and clients to gather requirements and work towards eﬃcient SharePoint- and Oﬃce 365-based solutions.
- Design and develop SharePoint solutions based on client requirements. Solutions may include information architecture, custom web parts, workflows, and branding.
- Create sites, lists, views, forms, and workﬂows using Design Manager and Microsoft Flow.
- Monitor new SharePoint and Oﬃce features and functionality and ensure changes are properly communicated and tested
- Provides technical knowledge to resolve problems in the technical environment.
- Works with internal clients and stakeholders to conﬁrm architecture for complex solutions.
- Work with and manage enterprise metadata management tools within SharePoint Online.
- Provide operational support to ensure positive internal customer experiences, including training on SharePoint and Oﬃce.
- Extensive working knowledge of SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, and Oﬃce 365 capabilities and limitations.
- Experience supporting and developing solutions using SharePoint, Design Manager and Microsoft Flow.
- Strong communication skills for meeting with business partners and technical team members to discuss projects and solutions.
- Enhanced ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ability to effectively organize work and establish priorities.
- Enhanced customer service skills.