Business Development | Kanata, ON | Permanent | Full Time
Reporting to the Vice President of Strategic Business Development, the Administrative Assistant – Business Development will support the Business Development team through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication to ensure efficient operation of the team.
The chosen candidate will demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. The ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. General office administration duties will also be part of the job.
- Receive and triage incoming calls, emails and/or mail, responding as directed or redirecting to the appropriate team member as required;
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments Book travel arrangements;
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports;
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Develop and maintain computer and manual filing systems;
- Drafting, editing, proofreading and distributing memos, correspondence, presentations and/or reports;
- Take accurate minutes of meetings;
- Coordinate office procedures and develop/update administrative systems to make them more efficient Resolve administrative problems;
- Handle multiple projects;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Treat sensitive information in a confidential manner Conduct research or assist with special projects as requested.
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area;
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Kanata office and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge within our Business Development Team, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.