The Administrative assistant will support the Legal Team through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication to ensure efficient operation of the team. The chosen candidate will demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. The ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. General office administration duties are in scope of this role.
- Receive and triage incoming calls, emails and/or mail, responding as directed or redirecting to the
- appropriate team member as required.
- Communicate by phone or email with our different consultants or stakeholders.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Book travel arrangements with the travel agent and ensure accuracy of purchase requisitions and
- Book conference calls, conference rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems, especially contracts and governance documents, and
- support the Legal Affairs Team with the approval process flow of contracts and other legal documents.
- Drafting, editing, proofreading and distributing memos, correspondence, presentations and/or reports.
- Editing legal documents like Board of Directors resolutions, contracts, minutes or letters.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings as needed.
- Coordinate office procedures and implement administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Resolve administrative problems, such as double bookings, documents localization, etc.
- Handle multiple projects at the same time and with short-terms deadlines.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Treat sensitive information in an extremely confidential and professional manner internally and externally.
- Conduct research or assist with special projects as requested.
- Finding key information in complex contracts.
- Take part of the daily administrative update call and adjust priority duties accordingly as needed.
- Proven administration or assistant experience.
- Bilingual oral and written (French and English).
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of the operation and administration of a corporate entity.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in French and in English.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Flexible schedule if needed.
- Must be able to work alone and with a team.
- Must be able to take initiatives.
- Must have a vehicle with a valid driver’s license.
- Must provide at least 2 work references.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- College or university degree.
How to Apply
Candidates must be able and willing to work from our Gatineau facility and must not have a legal impediment to employment.
If you’re interested in joining the Hexo Corp team and taking on a new, exciting challenge, please send us your resume via e-mail at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.