Answers to your Hexo-related Questions

How do I invest in HEXO?

Investments must be purchased on the open market through a broker or an online trading platform. HEXO trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the ticker symbol HEXO. Shares cannot be purchased directly from the Company.

What is your production capacity?

Our current production capacity is 150,000 KG of dried cannabis annually.

When will your expansions be completed?

Building 6 our 250,000 sq. ft. expansion is complete. Building 9 our 1,000,000 sq. ft. expansion is complete.

What is the ticker symbol HEXO.WT?

Warrants from the January 2018 financing are currently trading under the ticker symbol HEXO.WT. These warrants have an exercise price of $5.60 and an expiry date of January 30, 2020 and do not contain an expiry acceleration clause.

When are HEXO’s year and quarter ends?

Period Period End Financial Statements Due by
Year End July 31 October 29
Q1 October 31 December 17
Q2 January 31 March 18
Q3 April 30 June 14

Who is your auditor?

MNP LLP is our auditor.

How can I access additional information on HEXO?

Financial statements and other regulatory filings can be found here and on www.SEDAR.com.

Who is HEXO’s transfer agent?

HEXO’s transfer agent is
TSX Trust Company
100 Adelaide Street West, Suite 301
Toronto ON M5H 4H1
Phone: 1-866-600-5869
e-mail: tmxeinvestorservices@tmx.com

How do I change my address?

Investors may change their address through TMX Trust, HEXO’s transfer agent by following the instructions below:

Authorization from the registered shareholder is required to change your mailing address. Please provide the following details to help us identify your account:

Name of the company – “The Hexo Corporation”
Name of shareholder as listed on the stock certificate or Direct Registration System (DRS) statement
Previous address
New address
Send these details by:


TSX Trust Company
100 Adelaide Street West, Suite 301
Toronto ON M5H 4H1




Attn: Investor Services
TSX Trust
100 Adelaide Street West, Suite 301
Toronto ON M5H 4H1

I lost my share certificate. What do I do?

If a stock certificate is lost, destroyed, misplaced or stolen, it must be reported to our transfer agent right away. You will be asked to provide written notice by email (tmxeinvestorservices@tmx.com), fax (416-361-0470 Attn: Investor Services) or mail.

TSX Trust
100 Adelaide Street West, Suite 301
Toronto ON M5H 4H1
It is important that you identify the name of the issuer (i.e. “The Hexo Corporation”), the certificate number(s) and number of shares in your letter. Upon receipt of the written request, the transfer agent will place a temporary stop against the certificate(s) to prevent any unauthorized transfer of the shares. They will send you the necessary replacement paperwork which includes the purchasing of a Lost Security Surety Bond calculated at a percentage of the market value of the securities being replaced and the completion of an Affidavit of Loss and Agreement to Indemnity.

Does your company have analyst calls?

HEXO conducts quarter analyst calls, which are open to the public after each earnings release. Details for the call will be published in a press release prior to the call. Our press releases can be found at https://www.hexocorp.com/press-releases/

How do I exercise my warrants?

Warrants are exercised by contacting us at treasury@HEXO.com.

Still Have Questions?

We're available to answer any questions you might have about Hexo Corporation, or its brands.